There are many things in my life I am thankful for. I feel it is very important to take time to realize what all you have and are grateful for.
1. Family- I don’t know what I would ever do without them. They are my support system and will always be there for me no matter what.
2. Faith- Growing up going to church and having support in the Christian community has always been very important to my family. Having Jesus in my life is something I will always be thankful for.
3. Friends- I have met my best friends and future bridesmaids here at college. These girls have had my back since day one and I know these girls will be lifetime friends.
4. Work- Many students in college struggle to find jobs because so many other college students are looking for the same thing, so I am thankful to have been lucky enough to find a job so easily.
5. Education- I am thankful to have the opportunity to get my college degree. I am the only one that will graduate college in my family. My parents did not attend and my two brothers are military, so I am beyond grateful to my parents for working so hard so that I can be here today.
6. My Trip to Spain- This summer I was blessed to have the opportunity to study abroad in Spain and travel to Paris. This trip changed my life forever and I so grateful to have had the chance to travel around Europe.
7. ZTA- All of the girls in my sorority are so important to me. Being a member of Zeta Tau Alpha has changed my life for the better and I will always be thankful for that.
8. My Life- You never know when your life could end, so I am thankful for having the chance to live my life to the fullest to this day. My parents have never been one to hold me back from experiencing so many different things, and they have done so much for me to achieve my goals.
9. Life’s Challenges- For helping me grow and become who I am meant to be. I have been through many things in my life, but without them I wouldn’t be where I am today. No matter how difficult the situation was, it helped me become the person I am and taught me a lesson.
10. Adventure- Life is all about going on different adventures, and I plan to experience many throughout my lifetime. I love to travel and I want to continue traveling around the world when I graduate from college. I am thankful for all the travel experiences I have had and for the ones I will have in my future.